Air Conditioner is the technology that enables to alter the properties of air to more comfortable conditions. Air Conditioner is a very popular appliance and there are many companies that manufacture and market these products all round the globe.
The modern day world has travelled a lot from the ancient times till this age of cutting edge technology. The quest for a better life style and comfortable luxurious life has made various inventions possible. The growing demand for better products has given rise to several companies and manufacturers. One such invention which changed the trend of living is the invention of the air conditioner. It was during the early years of the 19th century that human beings were able to manipulate the environment they lived. Air conditioner is basically a device that alters the properties of air such as it can change the temperature by increasing and decreasing depending on the situation. This device also takes care of airborne microorganisms and thus giving a fresh air zone for the people. Soon this became a huge success and companies poured in with innovation and better technology giving birth to a worldwide market of an air conditioner. After use of this air manipulator for years, there emerged one more industry alongside, the industry of air conditioner. The arrival of these industries made life easier and comfortable for the consumers.
There are different parts that are used in modern day’s air conditioners. Following are some of those –
- AC Timer – Saves energy and allows users to control the AC by an auto controller
- Vav Box – Controls the cooling mode.
- Rear netting for Air Conditioner – The net covering the outer side of the AC
- Aluminum collar damper – This is used to avoid rattling noise.
- Brass Distributors (Copper & Brass) – Suitable for longer service life and corrosion resistance
- Air Conditioning Grills & Louver – Provides weather protection and allows maximum air flow.
Different types of Air Conditioner–
There are different types of air conditioners, depending on the use and utilization. Some of the types of air conditioners are mentioned below –
- Wall air conditioners – This is one of the types of air conditioners that are very popular among the people all over the world. There are many brands that provide wall air conditioners to the customers and it is popular among the people because of its uses and benefits. It is compact and is very much suitable for small living spaces such as the bedroom or the living room. There are many advantages of using this type of air conditioners. This type of air conditioners is easy to install, it’s modern, there is no noise or low noise level and is available in various patterns. There is just one disadvantage and that is, this one is not suitable for a long day as the coils are small.
- Ceiling or floor type air conditioners: The next one on the list is the Ceiling or floor type air conditioners. These Ceiling or floor type air conditioners are very popular among the people and they are used mostly in the offices and large rooms. These Ceiling or floor type air conditioners can be used in restaurants, office spaces, schools and many other such places. It is popular among the people because of its uses. It can be installed both on the ceiling and the floor. The airflow is excellent and is suitable for all kinds of places, whether it is a large space or small. The only disadvantage is there are no patterns available.
- Package type air conditioners – Package type air conditioners are also very popular types of air conditioners. They look like closets and mostly you can see these types of air conditioners in restaurants, old government offices and many other places. The advantages include that it is quite easy to install. It can easily be installed on the floor and without any kind of obstruction. The cooling system is fast and effective due to its huge fan size.
- Built-in type air conditioners – Built-in type air conditioners are very popular among the people. Built-in type air conditioners can be hidden in the ceiling and that is why people prefer these types of air conditioners you can easily hide the air conditioners if you don’t want to showcase it to the world. Built-in type air conditioners are good for interior designers. The only disadvantage is it can be quite difficult to install sometimes. You need a professional to install these types of air conditioners.
- Window type air conditioners – Window type air conditioners are very popular among the people all over the globe. There are many companies that provide Window type air conditioners to the customers. There is the condensing unit and the fan coil units that make up this AC. AS the name suggest this type of air conditioners is installed in the windows or you can also install these types of air conditioners in the wall. Window type air conditioners save a lot of space as there is no installed condensing unit. There are no refrigerant pipes and hence are very easy to install. And due to the same reason there is an effective cooling. Disadvantages include high noise level and due to its big size it is sometimes not that easy to install.
- Movable air conditioners – Movable air conditioners are modern day air conditioners. There is no need to install Movable air conditioners. You can take it where ever you want. At times, the need for AC in different parts of the house can be seen and in such cases Movable air conditioners are the best in the business. Its advantages include its compact. No installation is required and can be taken outside and used inside. The disadvantage is that it is not preferred for huge rooms and the cooling system efficiency is low.
These are some of the types of air conditioners that are quite popular among the people all over the globe. There are many people who are buying these air conditioners. So get the best one for your house today.