Air conditioning chemical wash is a process that involves using chemicals to clean the evaporator coils of an air conditioner. This usually only becomes necessary when normal servicing does not help improve system performance or function levels as expected, which can be due to dirt buildup in some cases for example. However, it’s important never to do Aircon chemical wash if you’re looking for cold air afterward as this will result in your air condition getting even hotter than before!
Aircon Chemical Wash
|Unit ( s )||Price|
|6 - 9 Fancoils||$70.20 / Fancoil|
- Cleaning & checking air filter, front panel & cover
- Checking,deodorising and purifying filter
- Applying Antibacterial Spray
- Cleaning & checking indoor evaporator coil
- Cleaning & checking indoor drainage tray
- Vacuuming of drainage system
- Checking fan bearing and lubrication (if necessary)
- Checking compressor suction and discharge pressure
- Aircon gas top up(chargeable, if necessary)
- Tightening electrical contacts
Book your appointments for Marvellous Aircon Servicing Singapore
What is an Aircon Chemical Wash?
The process of Aircon chemical wash includes cleaning and checking. Firstly, we remove the air-conditioner cover and dismantle the system. We then proceed to wash the filter with water and chemical solutions. Following this, we use the high-pressure jet to clean the indoor evaporator coil, drainage tray front panel_and cover so it won’t look gross or be smelly for too long!
It is a process of cleaning out the cooling coils in your air conditioning system with a chemical solution, which will remove dirt, debris, and other contaminants from the system. The benefits of this service are numerous, including improved energy efficiency and reduced risk for mold growth or leaks.
What are the Benefits of chemical wash?
Would you like to know the benefits of an air conditioning chemical wash? Air conditioners are used in many homes and businesses to keep them cool. These machines can get dirty over time, which will cause them to work less efficiently. If you want your air conditioner working at its best, then it is important that you give it a good cleaning every once in a while.
Benefits of an Air Conditioning Chemical Wash:
– A clean air conditioner will work better.
– The smell from the dirty equipment can be eliminated with a good cleaning.
– If your air conditioning has mold and mildew, then you are at risk for allergy symptoms or asthma attacks when it is turned on in your home. Cleaning the unit could prevent that from happening to anyone else who might live there.
– It’s not just about allergies though! Mold and mildew have been known to grow inside units because they feed off of moisture, so if you’re trying to cut back on costs by using less water but still want fresh indoor air, then this is important too! These substances may. A cooling system chemical wash will make sure that all of the dirt and grime on the outer shell is removed so that they do not build up over time. This blog post discusses how this process works and what benefits come from having a clean machine.
Aircon chemical wash price
When it comes to aircon chemical wash price, we have broken down the cost into different categories. For instance, you can go all of the ways from 1 Fan coil unit to 6 fan coils units. This makes it convenient for our buyers who would like a more customized service that is tailored specifically for their needs!
Maintaining an Aircon system isn’t just about submerging its parts in chemicals; there are many other essential services such as cleaning and checking filters or performing gas top-ups that make these solutions worth investing in!